CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
- Do You Have a Creative Mind with a Passion for Customer Service?
- Build a Rewarding Career with a Growing & Supportive Organisation!
- Location: 30mins out of Launceston! Hours: Mon – Fri, 8am-5pm
Join a dynamic and expanding business at the forefront of its industry, known for its professionalism and innovative spirit! They are embarking on an exciting growth journey and are expanding their already exceptional team.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Friendly and Supportive Environment: Become part of a workplace that values and supports you.
- Additional Perks: Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses as a reward for achieving KPIs!
- Growth Potential: This role offers a unique opportunity for professional growth! Comprehensive development, training, and support provided.
YOUR BIG OPPORTUNITY
Work with and learn from the best in the business! You'll play a key role in efficiently coordinating communication between clients, sales, operations, and other stakeholders throughout our client’s new build process. From purchase to in-house production and handover to our installation team - you'll be the key factor, ensuring everything comes together smoothly for a successful outcome.
- Client Communication: Manage client communication with clients, addressing any queries promptly and appropriately.
- Showroom Coordination: Efficiently coordinate décor selections with assigned clients in the showroom.
- Record Keeping and Software Usage: Use software and other systems to maintain records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, décor selections, variations, and complaints effectively.
- Contract Administration Support: Provide administrative support and reporting for complex contract requirements.
- Cross-Department Communication: Keep open and timely communication with Procurement, Operations, and Sales consultants to resolve customer issues, ensuring deadlines are met, and production efficiency is maintained.
- Continuous Improvement: Provide suggestions to the Director/Pre-Production Manager for enhancing the customer service process.
- Meeting Participation: Actively join Pre-Production, Operations Meetings, Daily Huddles, relevant Cost Review Meetings, and others where necessary.
- Administrative Support: Offer support for reception and other administrative functions as needed.
You're a multitasking master, skilled in numbers and organisation! You thrive under pressure and your unmatched professionalism, attention to detail and problem-solving, coupled with a friendly and empathetic nature, make you an outstanding communicator - ensuring stellar customer service.
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous Experience: Previous experience in a similar, customer facing role.
- Customer Focused: Genuine empathy and a natural ability to connect with people, with a strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- True Professional: Positivity and professionalism are essential in personal presentation and all interactions with customers and team members. It's about consistently aligning with our client’s vision and values to foster trust.
- Drive for Excellence: Ability to grasp product details, specifications, and finishes/or willingness to learn.
- Detail-Oriented: Exceptional attention to detail, multitasking and strong organisational skills, coupled with the ability to effectively manage personal resources and priorities.
- Tech Savvy: Proficient in administration with intermediate Microsoft Office skills and the adaptability to master other software systems.
- Go-Getter Spirit: You thrive under pressure, bringing energy and determination to the table. An enthusiastic and driven individual, you love thinking creatively and are determined to achieve your goals!
- Team Player: You thrive on teamwork, balancing self-motivation with the ability to work independently while being a valuable team player.
Ready to take your customer service career to the next level?
Then we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
Click on this link if you feel that this opportunity interests you or feel free to CONTACT Finn Perry-Collier. She is available by phone EVERY DAY of the week, including weekends from 7.30am to 7.30PM
Finn Perry-Collier via P: 0419 333 894 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org