Tasbuilt Group, a leading Tasmanian modular residential and commercial builder, is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service, and creating the 'Australian family dream'. Our values are important to us, and any applicant will be expected to align closely with these values.
This 'New Modular Buildings Sales Manager' position is a newly-created position, due to continued growth in our company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Sales Team by providing guidance, training, and mentoring.
- Setting sales targets and goals.
- Creating sales plans.
- Analysing data.
- Understanding and assessing client needs and providing suitable solutions.
- Converting sales opportunities.
- Travelling to complete site inspections and meet with clients when necessary.
- Facilitating weekly sales meetings via Zoom and in person, and other additional meetings when required.
- Providing customers with a first-class experience and exceeding customer service expectations with a seamless and professional sales closure.
- Building a positive team.
Tasbuilt Homes will offer you:
- Multiple sales opportunities.
- A comprehensive training program with ongoing sales support.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic, cutting-edge Tasmanian business in a robust industry.
- An attractive salary package, including superannuation and a vehicle.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of five years' sales management experience, ideally within the residential building sector or a challenging customer service sales role.
- The ability to build trust with people quickly and deliver on promises.
- A professional and innovative approach to creating new sales opportunities.
- Great presentation and a disciplined approach to an outstanding work ethic.
- The ability to lead a team by example and enthusiasm.
- KPI's to meet, which will be measured quarterly.
- Exceptional industry networking and customer service skills.
- Well-developed organisational and client management capabilities.
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, call 03 6393 1013 for more information.