Are you a skilled and experience Project Manager in delivering building and infrastructure works? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to showcase your skills and expertise.
We are looking for someone who can deliver a large section of works involving the construction of transportable homes in Tasmania. This is a freelance or fixed term contract for the next 6-12 months.
This is a great opportunity to add high profile project management to your CV, and to work with a one of the larger building companies in Tasmania, with an annual turnover in excess of 12M.
For This Position Your Role Will Include
- Project Management within all builds
- Liaison with the project directors
- Management with relevant suppliers and contractors
- Weekly and monthly planning and forecasting
- Liaison with the client and stakeholders
- Ensure all deliverable are met and processes are followed
You will also need to demonstrate that you possess the following requirements:
- Have previously worked for a major contractor and had prior experience within build projects , fit out and modular buildings
- Previously managed projects up to or in excess of 1M
- Have previously worked as a Project Manager, Construction Manager and or Build Delivery Manager
Are you one to get a project done? Do you pride yourself on delivering to time and budget? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a $300 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Tasmania to apply for this position and be able to work within a highly motivated team in a family business where integrity and tenacity are rewarded and be able to hold people accountable whilst still maintaining a team spirit.
- Project Management