Standard Home Package Inclusions
The inclusions of our standard package offer you a level of quality and individual features that will far surpass your expectations.
- Your home fully constructed and placed on site
- Steel piers positioned in concrete footings, rated to W41 wind rating (148 km/h)
- Engineer designed rigid under–floor chassis
- Strong 22mm particle board flooring, glued and screwed to joists (timber T&G flooring option available)
- F5 radiata pine framing
- F7 radiata pine roof framing
- Full structural ply bracing to all external walls
- 14° roof pitch with your choice of colour in Colorbond Corrodeck sheeting (22°pitch on all Platinum Collection homes)
- Colorbond fascia and guttering in your colour choice
- Your choice of painted PVC or colorbond down pipes
- Complete 300mm wide eaves around dwelling
- Your colour choice of maintenance free Colorbond cladding
- Fire retardant foil blanket roof insulation (R2)
- Thermal insulation batts to external walls (R2.5)
- Thermal insulation batts to ceiling cavity (R3.5)
- 75mm polystyrene sub–floor insulation (R2)
- Quality double glazed aluminium windows
- Aluminium windows of your colour choice
- Keyed alike locks to all windows
- Available in 8 standard colours
- Colour matching fly screens to all windows
- Obscure glass to wet areas
- Solid 4 panel glass feature front exterior door
- Solid 4 panel rear exterior door
- Fly screens to front and rear doors
- Internal colonial 4 panel doors throughout
- Polished brass or stainless door furniture throughout (lever handles available)
- Plasterboard to ceilings and walls with 55mm cornice
- Wet areas lined with wet area board and fully water-proofed
- 2400 ceilings throughout (2700 ceilings to all Platinum Collection homes)
- Raked ceiling to living areas as shown on plan (excludes Platinum Collection homes)
- Your home fully painted in your colour choice (multi colour indoor paint schemes and deep tone base colours available as extra)
- All external painting complete
- Full sized moisture resistant kitchen to our specifications with adjustable shelves and rolled edged bench top
- Your choice of colours for doors and bench tops
- Overhead wall cabinets
- Electrical or gas upright stove with cook top (excludes gas fitting)
- Range hood over stove
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with chrome flick mixer
TILING & FLOOR COVERINGS
- Your choice of tiles from allowance
- Full ceramic floor tiles to all bathrooms, ensuite, WC and laundry
- Bathroom and ensuite walls tiled to 1200mm high, shower recess to 1800mm high
- Skirting tile to WC and laundry
- Tiled splash backs to kitchen and laundry
WET AREA FITTINGS & FEATURES
- Full gloss quality vanity with large mirror in bathroom and ensuite
- Laminated glass shower screen to shower recess
- Built in acrylic bath where shown
- IXL tastic to bathroom and ensuite
- Dual flush toilet suite with toilet roll holder
- Chrome/colour coordinated towel rail and towel ring to bathroom/ensuite
- Quality chrome/colour coordinated tap ware including washing machine taps
- 45 litre plastic tub to laundry
BUILT IN WARDROBES & LINEN CUPBOARD
- Fully laminated shelves to linen cupboard
- Built in robes as shown on plan
- Combination hanging space with shelf above
- Your choice painted plaster, or mirror full height sliding doors to robes
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING
- All electrical and plumbing complete within the house
- Garden tap
- Front and back external light and double power points
- Ample double power points throughout
- Ample internal lighting
- Earth leakage circuit breaker
- Wired in smoke detectors
- Stove isolating switch for safety
- External 160 litre electric hot water service (gas models available)
- Full internal detail/clean before hand over
- Ten year structural guarantee
- Twelve months maintenance warranty
- All appliance/manufacturers warranties
- Preparation and lodgement of council plans (council, engineering and drafting fees not included)
Deluxe Home Package Inclusions
For the final touch of distinction, Tasbuilt’s ‘Deluxe’ package will not fail to impress. Our ‘Deluxe’ package inclusions are additional to our standard package, with the same emphasis on quality and comfort.
- Your choice of quality nylon loop pile carpet from allowance. Installed on underlay.
- Your choice of vinyl floating or timber floor covering from allowance to kitchen.
- Vertical blinds, slim–line venetians, or roller blinds to all windows, excluding wet areas.
- Decorative light fittings/shades.
The following costs have not been included, but may be structured into your quotation if they are applicable.
- Council, engineering, and drafting fees.
- On–site connection to services.
- Allowance for excavation of rock and removal of soil.
- Allowance for any additional council requirements, e.g. silt fencing, snow loading, fire regulations, pest treatments etc.
- Removal of trees, branches, gate posts and/or lowering of power lines to provide access of home to site.
- Special anti–corrosion measures that may be required on steel components (e.g. chassis and roof) due to corrosive environment, i.e. coastal. The general criterion is 200m from calm water and 400m from surf.